The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 random things about me:
- I majored in Early Childhood Education and taught in various preschools for about 6 years, and then did another 2-years teaching stint in Japan.
- I do not have a driving license, not in Singapore and neither here in the US.
- I learned to ride a bicycle at age 25, just before I went to Japan!
- My travel bucket list includes: Alaska, Peru, the African Safari, and Greece.
- Technically speaking, Mandarin Chinese is my first language. It's compulsory to study 2 languages from pre-school age in Singapore, and I started using English solely to communicate with friends and peers at 17.
- I love chocolate bars, but I really don't like chocolate ice cream/mousse cakes.
- I climbed an active volcano mountain in Indonesia that took 7 hours and almost costed me my life.
And the nominees are: Marcella (NatuallyMarcy), Jana (SmallBitsofLoveliness), Stephanie (She's so eco), Annabel (Fragmented Splendour), Britanie (Beauty by Britanie), Sarah (bluegrass greengirl), Ashley (Green Beauty Life), Brianna (iluvjesse444), Audrey (Mademoiselle Nature), Lilly (Genuine Glow), Vivi (Ecobeautysecrets), Melissa (Vibrant Mind Body), Sabrina (Chickweed and Blush), Jules (The Natural Junkie), and Paula (Naturally Paula).
Apologies if there're any repeats, 15 is a lot to nominate!
Also, my bloglovin' hit 100 followers the other day, thank you all for the love! It might be a small number to some, but I'm truly grateful that the green community has been so supportive and encouraging, which is really what keeps me going. I mentioned that I planning a giveaway when I hit 100 followers - it's in the works, I promise! x